一個電話對話,當中可以包括很多不同類型的電話專屬用語; 大家可以察覺,在現實生活中,這些英語句子不會於面對面的對話中使用。在以下這個模擬情景,大家可以看看當中詞彙,在之後文章分享再詳細跟大家解說。(以下是一個簡單的商務電話對話)
R: Receptionist 前台服務員 C: Caller 來電者
R: Janson Wine Importers. Good morning, how can I help you? 這裏是Janson葡萄酒進口商。有甚麼可以幫到你?
C: May I speak to Mr. Wong, please? 我可否與王先生對話?
R: Who's calling, please? 請問是誰找他?
C: This is Kwan from SuangSuk Vineyards Ltd. 這是SuangSuk 葡萄園的Kwan。
R: Sorry, I can’t quite catch your name. 不好意思,我不太聽到你的名字。
C: Charles Kwan, that’s C-H-A-R-L-E-S K-W-A-N. 是 Charles Kwan,串法是 C-H-A-R-L-E-S K-W-A-N。
接線生未必能掌握來電者的英語名稱串法,我們可以進動串出姓名避免誤會。
R: Thank you. And where are you calling from? 謝謝你,請問從哪裏打來的?
C: I’m calling from the London branch. 我從倫敦分公司致電你們的。
R: Ok Kwan. I'll try and put you through, just a second. 我嘗試幫你接駁,等我一下。
One minute later…一分鐘後……
R: I’m sorry, the line’s busy. Would you like to hold? 對不起,線路繁忙。你願意在這裏等候(他接聽)嗎?
C: Oh, that's a shame. This concerns an upcoming order and it's rather urgent. 這有關一個將近 (upcoming) 的下單而且比較 (rather) 緊急。
R: He should be free in half an hour. Would you like to call back later? 佢應該半個鐘後有空。你會想遲一些再致電過來嗎?
C: I'm afraid I'll be in a meeting. Could I leave a message? 我怕會在會議中。我可以留個口訊嗎?
R: Certainly. 當然可以。
C: Could you tell Mr Wong that his order delivery will be delayed due to shipment issues? The 200 cases should arrive next Monday. Please be sure to give him my sincere apologies. 你可以告訴王先生他的訂單送貨將因運送問題 (shipment issues) 延期 (delayed)。那200箱將於下個星期一到達。請記住代我向他真誠地道歉 (sincere apologies)。
R: Got it! Anything else? 收到!還有其他訊息嗎?
C: Yes, could you ask him to call me back when that shipment arrives? 你可以告訴他貨物到達後回覆我電話?
R: Not a problem. Could you leave me your contact number please? 沒有問題。你可以給我留低你的電話號碼嗎?
C: Yes, it's 503-589-9087. 可以,電話號碼是 503-589-9087。
R: That's 503-589-9087, is that correct? 是503-589-9087, 對嗎?
C: Yes, that's right. Thanks for your help. Goodbye! 對呀!多謝你的幫忙。再見!
Follow-up call 跟進電話的對話方式
Caller: Hi, May I speak to Paul please? 我想找 Paul 唔該!
Receiver: Speaking. / This is he. / That’s me. / This is Paul Lee speaking. 我是!
Caller: “Thanks for calling me back.”/ “Thanks for getting back to me so quickly (快).” 謝謝你 這麼快回覆我
Receiver:
-Sorry to phone so early in the morning/ so late in the evening/ at lunchtime. 不好意思這麼 / 早 聯絡你 / 傍晚這麼遲 / 午飯時間
-Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. 抱歉這麼久才知聯絡你-Sorry to phone again so soon. 抱歉這麼快再聯絡你
Comments